ROKEPIE is a bioregulator to preserve cells and tissues at 2-8°C. There are other preservation media who claim to do the same as ROKEPIE but these solutions do not support living cells and tissues or are even toxic. What makes ROKEPIE unique is that it is a non-toxic additive which you can simply add to your tissues and cells.
Storage of cells and tissues in fridge at 2-8°C
- Pause cell activities in different passages so you can control the development of your cell cultures
- Extend shelf life of cells and tissues
- Extend time window for quality control
- Organise your working schedule and spread workload
- Extend passage duration primary cells
Transportation of cells and tissues at 2-8°C
- Transport between facilities
- Tranport and receive cells in suspension
- Easy and safe international shipment
- Quality control upon arrival
- Flexibility of use upon arrival
- No need for dry ice and freezing
Cryopreservation alternative, effective cell storage and transportation at temperatures of 2°-8°C. Wouldn’t it be great to skip the freezing and dry ice while still protecting your cells?
It’s non-toxic, where other preservation solutions are toxic ROKEPIE is cell-friendly so there is no need for changing the culture medium after hypothermia. Forget about cell-stress or extensive cell loss.
Pause cell growth, control cell growth in a specific period which gives you the freedom to control cell culture development.
It’s easy to use, no need to use DMSO or change the medium before and after cold storage. Just add, incubate, store and rewarm without washing.
If you don’t want to order online you can just send us an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact form below, just as easy![contact_bank form_id=2]
ROKEPIE is part of Sulfateq BV
Admiraal de Ruyterlaan 5