The challenge for the cell therapy industry is to consistently produce and safely deliver their therapeutic cells.
The cell therapy market can be divided into different segments, all with its specific focus and needs. The primary cell-based therapies represent the most mature sub-sector of regenerative medicine. The stem cell and progenitor cell therapies represent the largest therapeutic sub-sector of the regenerative medicine industry. The immune-cell therapy division comprises of the first generation of cell-based immunotherapy products based on interleukins, cytokines, chemokines etc., but includes the emerging class of cell-based immunotherapies that employ lymphocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells, T-cells, natural killer cells and cytotoxic T lymphocytes.
How can ROKEPIE® help?
The ROKEPIE® additive can be used for different purposes in this market, depending on the core business and leading to different benefits for the organisation.
- ROKEPIE® makes it possible to store cells when it suits you the best.
- ROKEPIE® makes it easier to transport cells within or between research division.
- ROKEPIE® makes it possible to stretch the passage duration of (primary) cells.
- ROKEPIE® enables cell pausing to balance work load and optimize work schedules.
- ROKEPIE® makes it easy to conduct your quality routine at your own convenience and optimize quality control.
- Use ROKEPIE® to control your service activities
- ROKEPIE® helps you to guarantee quality levels according to your standard by increasing viability
Why is ROKEPIE® effective?
Short-term pausing of the cell activity can optimize your entire research process and influence the product quality in a positive way.
Your top 5 benefits of using ROKEPIE®:
- Freedom to plan your research activities at your convenience – it’s user-friendly
- Easy and safe cell transportation within or between sites or research divisions – it’s efficient
- Optimization of the research and quality control process – it’s convienent
- Production and labor cost savings – it’s effective
- Optimization of product quality levels – it’s protective